OPERA STUDIO and MASTERCLASS
1. ONLINE AUDITION VIA LINK VIDEO
2. OPERASTUDIO AND MASTERCLASS: from 6th September to 25th September 2022
3. FINAL MASTERCLASS CONCERT: 16 September 2022
4. PERFORMANCES OPERASTUDIO: 24,25 September 2022
5. APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1 September 2022
- ONLINE AUDITION COST: € 30.00
- OPERASTUDIO / WORKSHOP COST: € 600.00 ( accommodation included for 19 nights )
NB The costs are inclusive of the costs of accommodation only and with regard to food, proposals will be communicated to obtain meals at subsidized costs (shopping vouchers, agreements ...)
1. The auditions are open to singers of any age and of any nationality. The audition will be online and will take place by sending a video link in the online form of this site, with a contribution of 30 euros to be paid online by filling out the "Application form"
In the event of a positive outcome of the online audition and subsequent invitation to the Operastudio Molise project, the participation fee of 600.00 euros it must be paid by 10 September 2022. An installment payment (Max 2 installments) can be assessed at the request of the interested party.
1) bank transfer to the account in the name of
BANK NAME: POPULAR BANK OF THE MOLISANE PROVINCES
IBAN CODE: IT67 C 050 3303 8000 0001 0344 565
BIC CODE: PPMSIT31XXX
2. Candidates, who can present themselves for several roles, will bring two pieces to the online audition, one of which is free and the other or the others as specified below and always with relative recitatives where provided:
FLORA Mezzo soprano
ALFREDO GERMONT Tenor
GIORGIO GERMONT Baritone
DOCTOR GRENVIL Low
A DOMESTIC BY FLORA Basso
A COMMISSIONER Low
3. The Masterclass and the Operastudio will take place from 6 September to 26 September 2022 with musical, directing, technique and vocal interpretation tests.
4. The teachers of the Masterclass are artists of international standing who, according to their artistic activities, will participate in the teaching of the vocal and interpretative technique of the participants in the masterclass opera studio; the names of the teachers will be published and communicated in due time considering their artistic commitments. Among the teachers we number the Basso Giovanni Battista Parodi, the soprano Bianca Tognocchi, the Baritone Nicola Ziccardi, the Mezzosoprano Laura Verrecchia.
The musical direction is entrusted to the Masters Alessandro Alonzi and Stefano Teani.
5. The presence of an international star will be announced as guest Master of the project.
6. There are 2 performances with orchestra and with the possibility of adding others depending on how the situation of the Covid emergency will be restored. Two concerts are scheduled during the Operastudio
7. Free accommodation shared with other participants is provided for selected non-resident candidates. Homes they are equipped with a kitchen so everyone is free to bring food from their own home.
Bed & Breakfast and partner restaurants are available and charged to the participants.
12. For bureaucratic needs (for example the stipulation of the school-work alternation) please make a prior request in the message section of the online participation form.
13. The production is self-financed with the proceeds of the Masterclass, the auditions and the spectator paying for all costs related to the project (Costumes, make-up, collaborators, etc.) therefore no fees can be paid but a minimum reimbursement could be provided expenses for the artists if the income is sufficient for this purpose.
14. The Artists exempt the Associazione Missione Cultura from liability for damage to third parties or property by signing a release. Suitable behavior is recommended both inside the structures provided by the Municipality of Oratino and inside the apartments available for soloists suitable for the role. Any damage must be compensated by the interested party.
15. In the event of legal disputes of any nature, the Court of Campobasso is competent.
16. To participate in the auditions it is necessary to fill in the online registration form by filling in the required fields.
For further information, please contact the following numbers: 392/3039546 (Nicola Ziccardi), 329/0225918 (Mario Ziccardi).